Tuesday, December 28, 2010

What's your purpose here?

Well, to be quite frank, the purpose of this blog is to offer easy access to all of the material I have floating throughout the web.  I wanted a simple place for students and troupe members to go that would act as a store house of information from which they can glean choreography notes, class syllabi, performance calenders and schedules, and share links for new costuming, music, etc.  In essence, I want to eliminate the need to post on Facebook (with only Intermediate students reading)and send mass emails (which only some of you may read due to filters or lack of interest.) This blog should be used as a communication tool for all students so that information can be accessed quickly.  Also, I want to encourage the sharing of information here.  So,if you have a question, a link or a post that you would like to put up please feel free.  I think this new forum will be of great benefit to everyone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment