Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A note from Barbara

Hi All,
I made 2 attempts at posting this on Jen's Blog but was unsuccessful and got frustrated and I decided to write an email to you all...
First of all, it was nice seeing everyone after my long absence and it felt great to dance with everyone. ( well those that showed up).    I really like the new choreography and look forward to performing it in a new costume...
Now, lets talk costumes!!!   For those of you that have the hard copy of "Inside the Harem", July 2010,  check out the Sari Streamer Skirt...I really like it.  I know we talked about a skirt but this looks more like a skirt than streamers.  I like the versatility of this piece and we could style it in many ways.  I also like the top that is pictured with it, but I already know what you guys are gonna say and that's OK...there are many top options...LOL
You can view issues of "Inside the Harem" on line at their website, www.Dahlal.com. check it out and see what you think.  Also, it is customer appreciation month there so we can each get a 25% discount on one item, and if we buy something as a troupe we can probably get that discount as well...What do you all think?
Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment